The Kansas Homeowner Assistance Fund (KHAF) program helps qualifying Kansans get current on their mortgages and property taxes and avoid foreclosure.
The KHAF program provides:
- Mortgage payments
- Property taxes and charges
- Utility, internet, and broadband fees
- And more
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- You own your home in Kansas and are at least 30 days past due on mortgage or property taxes.
- The property (a single-family home, one-to-four unit dwelling, condo, townhome, or manufactured home) is your primary residence.
- Your recent income did not exceed 150 percent of your area’s median income.
- Your household has experienced financial hardship during the COVID pandemic.
For more information, please see the items below: